D Snap Panasonic Camera - Hitachi Waterproof Camera - Canon Digital Slr Camera Deals.
D Snap Panasonic Camera
- ( ), formerly known as , is a Japanese multinational corporation headquartered in Kadoma, Osaka, Japan. Its main business is in electronics manufacturing and it produces products under a variety of names including Panasonic and Technics.
- Panasonic was a Dutch professional cycling team. It was formed in 1984 by team manager Peter Post when the TI-Raleigh split up. A few riders followed Jan Raas to the newly formed Kwantum Hallen - Decosol - Yoko, the earliest ancestor of the current Rabobank team.
- Pan Sonic (originally called Panasonic) was a Finnish experimental electronic music duo consisting of Mika Vainio and Ilpo Vaisanen.
- utter in an angry, sharp, or abrupt tone; "The sales clerk snapped a reply at the angry customer"; "The guard snarled at us"
- a spell of cold weather; "a cold snap in the middle of May"
- Done or taken on the spur of the moment, unexpectedly, or without notice
- catch: the act of catching an object with the hands; "Mays made the catch with his back to the plate"; "he made a grab for the ball before it landed"; "Martin's snatch at the bridle failed and the horse raced away"; "the infielder's snap and throw was a single motion"
iTEKIRO AC Wall DC Car Battery Charger Kit for Panasonic D-SNAP SV-AV50A + iTEKIRO MP3 MP4 Mini Speaker
Products trademarked iTEKIRO are marketed and sold exclusively by EPMUSA at Amazon.com. This wall and car 2-in-1 battery charger kit charges the battery of Panasonic D-SNAP SV-AV50A. The package includes an AC wall charger, a 12V cigarette lighter adapter (DC car cable) for any vehicles, and a free European AC plug adapter, which you can use in most Asian and European countries. Its slim, lightweight design makes the charger extremely convenient for travel use and it is one of the most compact battery chargers on the market. The home and car travel rapid charger charges battery in approximately 1 to 2 hours based on the battery capacity. Input: AC 100 ~ 240V worldwide compatible; Dimensions: 3.25 x 1.75 x 1.5 inch; Weight: 2.4oz. Please note the charger is not original, it is a replacement made by iTEKIRO. The charger is certified by CE & RoHS. Your purchase of this charger comes with 100% satisfaction of 30-day money back and 1 year replacement warranty, plus a complimentary MP3, MP4 mini speaker.
What I live for...
...besides my family of course ;-)
Took my camera out while carving down the *trail* and snapped this Non-HDR shot of what
it looks like in the trail. This is why I love Annupuri so much because this is a *normal* day.
Well, to be fair a normal day 4 years ago. About 3-4 years back Antipedian skiers "discovered" Niseko and started coming up in droves to where if you weren't on the first few gondolas up the trail would be totally tracked out and you'd then have to start hitting the backbowls before 10am.
I really enjoy hitting the backbowls, but even my "hidden patches" started getting discovered over the past few years to where I had to start hiking deeper in/out to keep a cache of untracked patches in my quiver.
This year however was a *very* refreshing change as the number of Antipedians was easily down 70% from the last two seasons (2007 season being the peak). In fact I saw less people ever for this time of the Season in the 16 years I've been going to Niseko. No doubt a sign of the worsening economy.
Double-edged sword though, as the local economy really could use a pickup in numbers (I have friends that live and work there).
Annupuri Niseko, Hokkaido, Japan.
My photo equipment
My Sony GPS-CS1 geotagger arrived from Amazon today, so I thought I'd take a quick snap of it next to my camera to give a comparison of the size - it's a little larger than I was expecting but not massive, and it's quite lightweight even with the single AA battery inserted, and from a quick test it seems to be able to map the location of a photo to within a few metres, by matching up the time recorded on the GPS lat/lon log with the camera's clock when the photo was taken.
Now all I need is a nice sunny day, and I can go out and get some photos from various locations!
d snap panasonic
PANASONIC SV-AV50A BLUE D-SNAP DIGITAL SD VIDEO/ STILL CAMERA
The amazingly small, ultra-slim, and lightweight Panasonic SVAV50 is ready to capture your favorite moments in digital video and still photos wherever you roam. You can also use the SVAV50 as a digital audio player, voice recorder, and image viewer through your TV (using the included cradle). The SVAV50 is so small because it uses no tape--all video, images, and audio are stored on a tiny Secure Digital (SD) memory card. It also features 2-megapixel digital still resolution, 2-inch flip-and-twist LCD for reviewing your video and photos, and 2.5x digital zoom. This model (SVAV50A) comes in blue, but the SVAV50 is also available in silver (SVAV50S).
Video and Still Optics
Using the MPEG4 format, the SVAV25 saves video to Secure Digital (SD) and MultiMedia (MMC) memory cards (an 8 MB SD card is included). With the small size of MPEG4 files--featuring resolution modes of either 320 x 240 or 176 x 144--you can easily post video to your Web site or send files to friends and family via e-mail.
The D-snap cradle is equipped with an A/V terminal that makes it easy to connect to a TV or VCR and record TV programs onto an SD card. Using the SVAV50 for playback, you can watch the news, a movie, or other programs just about anywhere.
The following shows the approximate amount of continuous video that can be recorded on several sizes of SD memory card (including larger optional cards):
Super Fine (320 x 240, 1 Mbps): 0.9 minutes (included 8 MB card), 7 minutes (64 MB card), 15 minutes (128 MB card)
Fine (320 x 240, 420 Kbps): 2 minutes (included 8 MB card), 17 minutes (64 MB card), 35 minutes (128 MB card)
Normal (176 x 144, 300 Kbps): 2.5 minutes (included 8 MB card), 25 minutes (64 MB card), 50 minutes (128 MB card)
Economy (176 x 144, 100 Kbps): 8 minutes (included 8 MB card), 70 minutes (64 MB card), 150 minutes (128 MB card)
The SVAV50 has a 1/3.2-inch CCD for a 2-megapixel resolution--capturing enough image data for print enlargements up to 8 x 10 inches. It features 1600 x 1200 (2 MP), 1280 x 960 (1 MP), and 640 x 480 (VGA--great for sending in e-mail) resolution modes. You can zoom in on subjects using the 2.5x digital zoom.
In addition to its motion and still image capability, the SVAV50 can also be used as a digital audio player--just slip in an SD card loaded with tunes and listen via the included earphones. It's compatible with MP3 and AAC audio files. And with the built-in microphone (monaural), you can easily record voice memos, lectures, interviews, and reminders to the SD card.
2-inch flip-and-twist LCD with 117,000-pixel resolution
Connects to your PC via USB 1.1 connectivity
Lens: F4 (4.5mm focal length)
Measures 4 x 1.94 x .81 inches (H x W x D)
Weighs 3.7 ounces
What's in the Box
This package includes the Panasonic SVAV50A digital camcorder, 8 MB SD memory card, USB cradle, battery pack, AC adaptor, stereo earphones with remote controller, USB and A/V cables, carrying case, cleaning clot, neck strap, and CD-ROM with USB drivers for Windows and the following Panasonic software (not Mac compatible):
SD MovieStage Ver. 2.5 displays MPEG4 motion images and JPEG still images in thumbnail form and plays them back on a PC. You can also cut and edit motion images and send e-mail with motion images attached.
SD Jukebox Ver. 4.0 Software transfers music from your SD memory card to your PC and allows you to rip CDs to your PC and convert music data to different PC music file formats. When ripping CDs, music information from the CD database (CDDB) is obtained automatically, including album title, artist and song title. You can also organize your songs by artist, title or personalized playlists. There is also a "Mood Analyzer" (Music Sommelier) that automatically selects songs to match your mood.
Similar posts: wireless g network camera what is a good professional camera canon camera backpack review the latest canon digital camera black friday digital camera deals fuji camera usb cable canon 3ccd video camera
- (月) 03:09:45|
- Category: None
DIGITAL SLR CAMERA COMPARISONS : CR2 CAMERA BATTERIES
Digital Slr Camera Comparisons
- The act or instance of comparing
- (comparison) relation based on similarities and differences
- (comparison) the act of examining resemblances; "they made a comparison of noise levels"; "the fractions selected for comparison must require pupils to consider both numerator and denominator"
- Comparisons is a Canadian documentary television series which aired on CBC Television from 1959 to 1963.
- An analogy
- The quality of being similar or equivalent
No Ed... It Ain't The GRD
I try to keep my photography gears mini
- Digital SLR for when I need the power and controls.
- Film compact for the occasional fun and for something different.
- Digital compact for the everyday snapshots.
So far my so-called everyday "compact" has been my K800i mobile phone. It can take some great shots but I'm increasingly frustrated with its (none) speed. I did a test, from sliding the cover open
to a picture saved and shown takes about 10 seconds or more! Also, despite all the technological advancement the image quality is worse than my 7-year-old almost dead compact which has less megapixels. A cellphone just cannot beat a proper camera, so it's time to look for a better everyday alternative.
I've always been a fan of the Fujifilm F30, I think it's such a cool camera because first of all, it sticks by a lowly 6 megapixels, and secondly, no girls I know will give this camera a second look haha! F31fd is the new model, and they are having a promotion now so I decided to grab it.
F31fd is in fact a very simple point and shoot camera, nothing much to shout about - there is no wide angle, no image stabilization, no RAW support, nothing...
Except... Underneath this unassuming blocky body lies a clever design: big ass sensor + lowly 6MP + clever image processing = absolute image quality! Specifically, image quality in low light. I did some comparison shots with an IXUS and a 350D and I'm honestly amazed at the results. Great little P&S!
Oh Ed, the GRX-D II will have to wait :)
Digital "Infrared" test
This is more of a technical/experimental post, and I'd like to get viewers' opinions of the resultant image quality and technique.
I've seen more and more people experimenting with digital
infrared (IR) photography, so I've be curious to try it myself. Looking at the Digital Infrared group here on flickr, one person mentioned using a long exposure with an IR filter on an unmodified digital SLR. I knew my XTi had an IR blocker over the sensor, so I wasn't sure how this would turn out. I was pleasantly surprised to see the results be close to what seems to be near-IR photography, perhaps not true IR. Especially after running the RAW shot thru Photoshop with an IR b&w layer, it looks similar to what I've seen film IR shots look like.
Your thoughts? What are some of the ways these shots differ from IR or near-IR shots done on IR film or modified/IR-sensitive digital cameras?
Photos, top to bottom, left to right:
* color RAW "infrared" exposure
* b&w (with red "filter") in-camera JPG of the RAW shot
* RAW shot with Photoshop infrared b&w layer, red channel at -20 instead of -40Technical information
* Canon Digital Rebel XTi/400D (unmodified)
* Canon EF 28mm/2.8 lens
* Opteka Infrared filter (I think it corresponds to an R72 filter)
* late afternoon (approx 5:30pm) light in late Summer
* manual exposure: 30s at f/4, ISO 100
Similar posts: camera store virginia largest pinhole camera how to use web camera on windows 7 underwater hd camera the best nikon camera dslr camera tips psp camera multanova speed camera
- (月) 03:09:22|
- Category: None
FILM CAMERA REPORT - LASER HIDDEN CAMERA FINDER.
Film Camera Report
- (Camera Reports) A form of paperwork used to log shots and takes and put down any notes either to the lab or for future organization in the editing stage. There is generally one camera report per camera roll.
- a daily log, usually completed by the assistant cameraman, which contains key information about the each day's shooting. Details include number of shots taken, the amount of film footage shot, recommendations concerning specific takes as well as comments by the director and/or cinematographer.
- Make a movie of (a book)
- movie: a form of entertainment that enacts a story by sound and a sequence of images giving the illusion of continuous movement; "they went to a movie every Saturday night"; "the film was shot on location"
- Be well or badly suited to portrayal in a film
- Capture on film as part of a series of moving images; make a movie of (a story or event)
- make a film or photograph of something; "take a scene"; "shoot a movie"
- a medium that disseminates moving pictures; "theater pieces transferred to celluloid"; "this story would be good cinema"; "film coverage of sporting events"
Report on Film Cameras: World Market Segmentation by City
was created for global strategic planners who cannot be content with traditional methods of segmenting world
markets. With the advent of a "borderless world
", cities become a more important criteria in prioritizing markets, as opposed to regions, continents, or countries. This report
covers the top 2000 cities in over 200 countries. It does so by reporting the estimated market size (in terms of latent demand) for each major city of the world
. It then ranks these cities and reports them in terms of their size as a percent of the country where they are located, their geographic region (e.g. Africa, Asia, Europe, Middle East, North America, Latin America), and the total world
In performing various economic analyses for its clients, I have been occasionally asked to investigate the market potential for various products and services across cities. The purpose of the studies is to understand the density of demand within a country and the extent to which a city might be used as a point of distribution within its region. From an economic perspective, however, a city does not represent a population within rigid geographical boundaries. To an economist or strategic planner, a city represents an area of dominant influence over markets in adjacent areas. This influence varies from one industry to another, but also from one period of time to another.
In what follows, I summarize the economic potential for the world
's major cities for "film cameras" for the year 2011
. The goal of this report is to report my findings on the real economic potential, or what an economist calls the latent demand, represented by a city when defined as an area of dominant influence. The reader needs to realize that latent demand may or may not represent real sales.
Video Operator Kevin
A major, large budget motion picture is shooting outdoors here in Chicago.
I wandered through security onto the set and up to this fellow, Kevin, seated near the Panavision rig. When I explained my Work a Day project and asked him if I could shoot him on the camera, he looked around, and then reported that he'd like to, but would get in large quantities of trouble if anyone saw the shot of him seated there because it wasn't his department. He invited me to shoot the rig anyway, which was pretty cool of him.
Right about then, the proper camera department person wandered up. I must say, I really like it a lot when people are interested in/intrigued by the TTV rig, and these folks were. So he introduced me to a few crew members. Once I'd shot the Dan the Camera Operator and Ed the Sound Mixer, Kevin invited me over to shoot him at his digital video setup.
Normally, no cameras are allowed on the set whatsoever. His friendly demeanor made several cool shots possible.
Letter (7-14-45) Page 2
Tough letter to scan due to thin paper. Nine months had passed since the last in this series. I am hoping to fill in gaps later. My grandfather reports having the "grippe" (flu) and discusses travels to England among other places. He writes of a proposal Bill made for him to be involved in private or AGFA branded photo shops. Wow! He reports it likely he could sell his camera for $100 ($1108 in 2006 dollars).
film camera report
Studio: Paramount Home Video Release Date: 08/22/2006 Run time: 146 minutes Rating: Pg13
Set in the chillingly possible future of 2054, Steven Spielberg's Minority Report is arguably the most intelligently provocative sci-fi thriller since Blade Runner. Like Ridley Scott's "future noir" classic, Spielberg's gritty vision was freely adapted from a story by Philip K. Dick, with its central premise of "Precrime" law enforcement, totally reliant on three isolated human "precogs" capable (due to drug-related mutation) of envisioning murders before they're committed. As Precrime's confident captain, Tom Cruise preempts these killings like a true action hero, only to run for his life when he is himself implicated in one of the precogs' visions. Inspired by the brainstorming of expert futurists, Spielberg packs this paranoid chase with potential conspirators (Max Von Sydow, Colin Farrell), domestic tragedy, and a heartbreaking precog pawn (Samantha Morton), while Cruise's performance gains depth and substance with each passing scene. Making judicious use of astonishing special effects, Minority Report brilliantly extrapolates a future that's utterly convincing, and too close for comfort. --Jeff Shannon
Stills from Minority Report (Click for larger image)
Similar posts: new samsung camera 2 screens panasonic camera drivers micro sd video camera leica camera malaysia canon hfr106 hd video camera nikon d200 digital slr camera best picture quality compact digital camera canon kids camera axis 223m network camera best way to clean camera lens
- (月) 03:08:57|
- Category: None
HIGH DEFINITION VIDEO CAMERA : AA CAMERA BATTERY : POLAROID LAND CAMERA 180.
High Definition Video Camera
- High Definition was a Canadian radio program, which debuted on February 4, 2006 on the CBC Radio One network.
- High definition refers to the resolution used for the display of the video images during video or television broadcast. HD refers to 720p (1280 x 720 pixels) or higher. "720" stands for 720 lines of vertical display resolution, while "p" stands for progressive, or non-interlaced, scan.
- High Definition was a 1999 album by Bronx rapcore group, Shootyz Groove, which featured the songs "L Train" and "Blow Your Top".
- A camera for recording images on videotape or for transmitting them to a monitor screen
- A video camera is a camera used for electronic motion picture acquisition, initially developed by the television industry but now common in other applications as well.
- The modern CCTV video camera is available in both monochrome (black and white) and color. Cameras can be set in fixed-positions or placed on 'pan-and-tilt' devices that allow the camera to be moved up, down, left and right.
- A camera that records onto digital or videotape.
Zoom Q3HD Handheld HD High Definition Video Audio Recorder and Q3APH1 Accessory Pack Bundle
Zoom Q3 HD with Accessory Pack!! Zoom has announced the new Q3HD Handy Video Recorder, which features HD video and HD audio (24-bit/96kHz) in a tiny package. While the Zoom Q3HD does HD video, Zoom emphasizes the recorder's audio capabilities: The Q3HD uses the same microphone capsules as Zoom's industry-leading H4n Handy Recorder. From live musical performances, rehearsals and recitals to journalism, education, sports or travel, the Q3HD's pristine audio is so realistic your movies will transport you back to the moment, to relive over and over again. With two on-board, studio-quality condenser mics configured in a wide 120° X/Y pattern, the Q3HD gives you true depth and stereo imaging, making your movies sound as if they were recorded on a Hollywood soundstage. The Q3HD also displays audio meters, allowing you to quickly monitor and set your levels. Set the gain to High or Low to record in soft or loud environments. Or use the Q3HD's Auto Level to automatically set the right recording level for any given situation. And now with two settings for Auto Level Gain Control, we've made it easy to get great sound no matter what you're shooting. For outdoor shoots, we high
ly recommend using a windscreen over the mics. In addition to all the great features of the Zoom Q3HD itself, Sonic Sense has developed and included a package of accessories that add to the usability of the Zoom Q3 HD and allow you to start recording great quality audio and video immediately. This package includes the Zoom Q3 HD and all accessories included by the manufacturer as well as a tripod to provide you with a steady base for recording, a power source to keep your Q3 HD running as long as you need it, an HDMI cable allowing you to view your videos directly from your Q3HD to your HD TV as well as RCA / video out cable for viewing on any other TV and a soft shell carrying case to protect your Zoom Q3 HD while on the move.
Compact High-Definition Camcorder
Item Code: SONMHSCM5V
Price : $199.99
Availability: 1-2 Days
Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent [Nom] : 0 %
Pixels : 4MP
Zoom : 5X Optical, 20X Digital
Format (DV, VHS) : HD
Remote Control : No
Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent [Nom] : 0 %
LCD Display : 2.5 in
Power Source(s) : AC Adapter, Rechargeable Battery Pack
Total Recycled Content Percent [Nom] : 0 %
Video Storage Capability : 26MB Embedded Flash Memory, Memory Stick PRO Duo, SD, SDHC
Global Product Type : Camcorders
Color(s) : Black
Software Included : Picture Motion Browser 5.0
Experience high definition
recording in a compact size with this portable multimedia camera. Built-in USB allows you to upload videos to your computer and charge your battery without additional connections. Pre-select videos and images in the camera and easily upload them with Picture Motion Browser software. Versatile lens that swivels up to 270 degrees and instantly powers on the camera when you rotate it outward. Format (DV, VHS): HD; Lens Type: N/A; LCD Display: 2.5 in; Zoom: 5X Optical; 20X Digital.
GoPro Video test
Esta es mi primera prueba con esta pequena camara de video de alta definicion, la GoPro, una camara muy pequena que se puede colocar practicamente en cualquier sitio, un buen y divertido juguete que promete bastantes horas de juerga.
Ceci est mon premier essai avec cette petite camera de video d’haute definition
, la GoPro, une minuscule camera qui peut etre place presque n'importe ou, un bon jouet tres amusant et qui promet de nombreuses heures de plaisir.
This is my first test with this small high definition video camera, the GoPro, a tiny camera that can be placed almost anywhere, a good and fun toy that promises many hours of fun.
Similar posts: cheapest polaroid camera cheapest and best digital camera canadian camera store cheapest underwater camera red one camera cost casio digital camera reviews wide angle camera lens best digital camera video compact camera with how to build a thermal imaging camera
- (月) 03:08:31|
- Category: None
Ip camera driver
: Underwater hd camera
: Panasonic camera
Ip Camera Driver
- A camera and web server integrated on a single chassis. Compared to a webcam, the IP camera is typically a full-function security camera with a robust lens (or a mount for interchangeable lenses), a high-resolution image sensor, and advanced exposure options.
- IP cameras are digital cameras which use either CCD or CMOS light sensors, and present compressed digital data over the network like Ethernet or Wireless transports.
- An Internet protocol camera, or IP camera, is a type of digital video camera commonly employed for surveillance, and which unlike analogclosed circuit television (CCTV) cameras can send and receive data via a computer network and the Internet.
- A person who drives a specified kind of animal
- the operator of a motor vehicle
- a golfer who hits the golf ball with a driver
- someone who drives animals that pull a vehicle
- A person who drives a vehicle
- A wheel or other part in a mechanism that receives power directly and transmits motion to other parts
M2 50 Caliber Machine Gun and Military Police Gunner
After returning back to Victory after a daylong mission my mp squad was given another mission to go back out for round two. A fifty caliber machine gunner sits on his M1151 HMMWV in this 2008 photograph. The night vision driver
’s camera can also be seen centered in front of the truck's windshield. The above photograph taken at the 18th MP Brigade's motor pool on Camp Victory, Baghdad, Iraq.
you are nothing but a number (binary living)
address. telephone. national insurance. payroll. salary. passport. drivers licence. bank account. census statistic. ip address. binary. height. weight. age. demographic. views. comments. favourites. explore. iso. exposure. camera model.bermondsey, london se1
9 may 2009
Similar posts: nikon camera charger memorial day camera deals camera store australia ir network camera what is camera raw samsung video camera battery how to fix a camera lens sigma film camera network camera ip
- (月) 03:08:03|
- Category: None