Parts Of 35mm
Camera - Camera Stores Nc - Slr Camera Price.
Parts Of 35mm Camera
- Divide to leave a central space
- (of two things) Move away from each other
- Cause to divide or move apart, leaving a central space
- the local environment; "he hasn't been seen around these parts in years"
- (part) separate: go one's own way; move apart; "The friends separated after the party"
- (part) something determined in relation to something that includes it; "he wanted to feel a part of something bigger than himself"; "I read a portion of the manuscript"; "the smaller component is hard to reach"; "the animal constituent of plankton"
- A small format film, with an image size of 24 x 36mm available in 12, 24 or 36 exposures. It is the most commonly used film size, but does not offer the quality of medium or large format, because this small negative must be enlarged quite a bit in the darkroom loosing it's clarity and sharpness.
- 35 mm film is the basic film gauge most commonly used for chemical still photography (see 135 film) and motion pictures, and remains relatively unchanged since its introduction in 1892 by William Dickson and Thomas Edison, using film stock supplied by George Eastman.
- The standard film gauge for films intended to be shown in cinemas. Depending on the film stock being used, 35mm film is capable of producing an image of sufficient detail to fill even a large cinema screen.
Kodak 8000 Disc Camera
Manufactured from 1982 to 1989 by Eastman Kodak Co. When introduced, they made a big splash—in less than 10 years, they were gone. They featured a 15 exposure flat “disc” of film using new film technology to get acceptable images from it 8x10mm negative size. Some of this film technology was later introduced into the 35mm
line of films making them even sharper and producing better images on a bigger negative. Ironically, that improvement and Kodak’s own introduction of inexpensive 35mm cameras may have led to the Disc camera’s demise. The cameras featured very high quality glass lenses and had built in lithium batteries (yes, if you’re batteries went dead, you’d have to send the camera off for service to get them replaced)—that, too, a new technology. The batteries seems to be the “long term” winner for this camera line—on a cameras you find today, most are still working 20+ years later. These three models were “the originals” as initially introduced by Kodak in the US. The Disc 4000 was the basic camera. The Disc 6000 featured a built in cover and was in a “sexy” black. The Disc 8000 featured a close up lens (which, when engaged adjusted the viewfinder view for parralex correction), a self timer, a cover (closing it reset the focus to “distant” setting to help avoid out of focus shots) and an alarm clock built into the cover. It also had a gold colored finish to the metal parts
Kodak Stretch 35 Disposable 35mm Camera
Manufactured in 1990 by the Eastman Kodak Company. Part of the “Fling 35 Series Camera & Film All-In-One” group of cameras, the Stretch 35 was loaded with 12 exposures of 200 ISO Kodacolor Gold film. Designed to produce panoramic pictures, it took a narrow image in the center of a standard 35mm frame and was designed to be printed as a 3-1/5 x 10 inch print (the photofinisher just had to know and print the negative as if they were making an 8 x 10). If featured a wide peep sight for framing the picture.
Are disposable cameras collectable? First, they are a phenomena of the late 20th / early 21st century. The more proper term “Single Use Camera” and they brought photography to the truly occasional photographer. They became unique for the odd features and varieties. And their use is now engrained in our culture—who doesn’t put out several at their wedding reception for the guests to snap pictures of each other! And, by their specific nature, they are destroyed. So common today that they hang at every grocery checkout line, but one day they’ll be rare. You decide…
Similar posts: best rolling camera bag buy canon 500d camera canon camera help canon panoramic camera best nikon film camera high quality indoor ir camera the best nikon camera used camera digital digital camera lens adapters camera raw plugin cs3 download
- (月) 03:07:37|
- Category: None
Comment is pending blog author's approval.
- 2017/08/03(木) 01:50:54 |
- [ Edit ]