Camera store tokyo
: Canon full hd video camera
Camera Store Tokyo
- A chamber or round building
- television camera: television equipment consisting of a lens system that focuses an image on a photosensitive mosaic that is scanned by an electron beam
- equipment for taking photographs (usually consisting of a lightproof box with a lens at one end and light-sensitive film at the other)
- A camera is a device that records/stores images. These images may be still photographs or moving images such as videos or movies. The term camera comes from the camera obscura (Latin for "dark chamber"), an early mechanism for projecting images. The modern camera evolved from the camera obscura.
- A retail establishment selling items to the public
- keep or lay aside for future use; "store grain for the winter"; "The bear stores fat for the period of hibernation when he doesn't eat"
- shop: a mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services; "he bought it at a shop on Cape Cod"
- a supply of something available for future use; "he brought back a large store of Cuban cigars"
- A quantity or supply of something kept for use as needed
- Tokyo! is a 2008 anthology film containing three segments written by three non-Japanese directors, all of which were filmed in Tokyo, Japan. Michel Gondry directed Interior Design, Leos Carax directed Merde, and Bong Joon-ho directed Shaking Tokyo.
- the capital and largest city of Japan; the economic and cultural center of Japan
- , officially , is one of the 47 prefectures of Japan. It is located on the eastern side of the main island Honshu and includes the Izu Islands and Ogasawara Islands. Tokyo Metropolis was formed in 1943 from the merger of the former Tokyo Prefecture (Tokyo-fu) and the city of Tokyo.
- The capital of Japan, located on the northwestern shores of Tokyo Bay, on the southeastern part of the island of Honshu; pop. 8,163,000. Formerly called Edo, it was the center of the military government under the shoguns 1603–1867. Renamed Tokyo in 1868, it replaced Kyoto as the imperial capital
gm 02210 Akihabara Camera Store Staff, Tokyo 1983
Inside an Akihabara camera store at Tokyo, Japan in May 1983.
This was the day I bought an Olympus OM-10 camera after I had lost my better OM-1 on the bus in Honolulu. Unfortunately, my new camera had much poorer lenses; especially the non-Olympus zoom lens. My subsequent photos suffered
I also tried some fast Fuji film which did not help when taking photos in tropical locations.
Yodabashi Store Tokyo Japan
This is gadget heaven and nothing will prepare you for the sights and sounds experienced.
Similar posts: best camera lenses for portraits nikon compact digital camera b w dome ccd camera small polaroid camera largest pinhole camera wireless spy camera canada camera raw plugin cs3 download nikon best dslr camera
- (月) 03:10:10|
- Category: None